Monday 20 October 2014

Hello, my name is Zahra Malik i am currently studying Media Studies, Photography, English (Lit/Lang) and Film Studies in Warren Sixth Form.

I enjoy watching a lot of movies and my favorite genre would have to be Action Adventure. This is because all of my favorite films are Action Adventure for example Batman, The Avengers, Mission Impossible, The A Team and Hulk.


In the future i would like to become a Film Director and the subjects i chose will really help me develop my skills for example in Media Studies we are going to make a Thriller Film Opening with Titles. This can really help me because one of the most important parts of making a great film is to have a great opening, with key elements to show either character traits or a plot.

No comments:

Post a Comment